It’s a monochrome game featuring super simple retro pixelart!
Features a chiptune soundtrack for that nostalgic PSG sound chip feel!
- A 50-floor randomized dungeon
- Defeat dragons and collect artifacts!
- Weapons decay with use -- if they hit 0, they’ll break!
- Choose from five classes (including a ninja!)
- Also features a final boss and epic ending!
How to play:
- Use the virtual D-pad to move in four directions
- Long-tap to skip a turn
- Use coins to level up
Access the level up menu from the bottom left of the title screen
- Art direction/game design/graphics/sound: Skipmore
- Programming/level design: Kan Kikuchi
- Translation: NEP
1-Bit Rogue is a free software application from the Adventure & Roleplay subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-21. The program can be installed on Android.
1-Bit Rogue (version 1.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of 1-Bit Rogue since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-02.
The latest version is 1.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-04-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-11-21
1.3,Modify ads.,1.2,When you purchase "3-bit color mode", remove banner ads and popup ads.,bug fix.,1.1,bug fix.